Date: 20 August 2010 (Friday)
Round 2 (Final Round)
Date: 1 October 2010
Venue: Main Hall, Campus 1
- Participants will be required to speak (NOT READ) for at least 5-7 minutes on any appropriate topic.
- Participants must prepare the script (so that i can check on your grammar). You can't bring your script on stage though!
- I will train the participant on how to speak..(so, dun be nervous k!)
- Those who have class with me on the 1st October, 1015am-12.15pm (Final Round), you need to come to the hall at 9.00am sharp.
- Attractive prizes and certificates of participation await the winners and participants of the Final Round.
- Your cooperation and contribution in making this event a success is very much appreciated.
To All Classes, you are required to AT LEAST send one representative from your respective class to me by next week. If i don't get any name by next week, i'll randomly choose...so, you better discuss and give me names...>.<